2018 Vendor and Service Provider Registration
The Vendor and Service Provider list is now available. It will expire on December 31 and vendors must renew annually. There is no fee to be added to the 2018 Town of Jupiter Registered Vendor List.
- Vendor registration is mandatory for any 2018 facility rentals at the Civic Center, Old Town Hall and Community Center.
Which Vendors and/or Service Providers Should Register with the Town of Jupiter?
- Vendors/service providers that have entered into a written contract and will be providing/performing services on site for anyone who has rented the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall and Jupiter Community Center.
- Vendors/service providers who will be providing vendor services at a Town of Jupiter sponsored event.
(i.e., Jupiter Jubilee, Turtle Trot, department luncheons, Summer Camp, Easter Egg Hunt, Kooky Halloween, etc.)
- Friends and family often provide services such as catering, DJ, planning, etc. In these cases, registration is not required unless a written contract has been signed between parties.
Summary of Vendor and Service Provider Registration Requirements:
- Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Jupiter as an additional insurer
- Event coordinators that supply Commercial General Liability are able to contract with vendors of their choosing provided the event coordinator's insurance lists all covered vendors and they assume all liability and risk for outside vendors.
- Certificate of Insurance Requirements and Example Certificate
- Insurance requirements may NOT be applicable for your type of business.
- Copy of Town of Jupiter Business Tax Registration (Formally Known As: Town of Jupiter Occupational License)
- If you are doing business within the city limits of Jupiter you are required to register your business with the Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipts/Registration. This includes businesses physically located within incorporated Town of Jupiter and those businesses physically located in another city or in an unincorporated area outside of the Town of Jupiter.
- Contact Information for Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipts
210 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL, 33458 | 561-741-2318 | Email | Webpage Link
Business Tax Receipt Counter Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- How to print your Business Tax Receipt License (PDF)
- Vendor Registration