School's Out Camps
7:30 AM-5:30 PM • Res $30/NR $38 per day
Jupiter Community Center • 200 Military Trail
All camps take place at the Jupiter Community Center located at 200 Military Trail, unless otherwise noted.
Each camp can accommodate up to a maximum of 50 campers.
Activities may include team sports, group games, craft projects, movies, game room time and field trips. Please note that there will be no camps offered on early release days or national holidays. All camps take place at the Jupiter Community Center located at 200 Military Trail, unless otherwise noted. Camp hours are 7:30 AM through 5:30 PM.
*Five year olds must be registered in kindergarten.
- Please note that there will be no camps offered on early release days or national holidays.
- The camp registration fee does not include daily field trip fee which is collected on the morning of each trip.
|March 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 30 (PDF Schedule)|| Registration in Progress
- Pre-registration is required for all camps.
- Registration for all School's Out Camps ends at 5:00 PM three business days prior to the camp date.
- Registration takes place at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail,
Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM - 8 PM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM-4 PM.
- Full payment for all camps is due at time of registration.
- The daily activity fee is collected on the day of the camp, cash only.
- 2018 Camp Registration Form
Everyone must complete this packet even if they attended summer camp. You must turn in this packet prior to the start of camp.