- Resident Registration begins March 1st - 31st
- Non-Resident Registration begins April 3, 2017 (pending availability)
5 Year Old Age Group
To better serve our residents, the Recreation Division offers a 5 year old group for the Summer Youth Camp. For issues of safety and maintaining appropriate ratios, a maximum of 40 registrations will be accepted for this new group. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once the cap of 40 is met, a wait list will be started. Space is not guaranteed and will fill quickly.
Age Groups 6-13 Resident Registration
During the Jupiter Resident registration period (March 1-31), the Recreation Division will guarantee placement into the Youth Summer Camp for age groups 6-13, provided the registration is submitted and paid for during the resident registration period, and all camper requirements are met (age, residency). Residents who register after March 31 are not guaranteed placement.
Age Groups 6-13 Non-Resident Registration
Residents of incorporated Town of Jupiter receive priority access to Summer Youth Camp registration. Non-Resident registration will open April 3rd pending availability of space. Due to limited space this registration is first come, first serve. Once age groups have met their maximum capacity, registration will be closed for that specific age group and a waiting list will be started. (Areas consistently confused as incorporated Jupiter residents: Jupiter Farms, Tequesta, Jonathan's Landing, Palm Beach Country Estates, Penn Park, Kennedy Estates, Limestone Creek, Set-N-Sun and a few others.)
- Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
- All registrations must be completed in person.
- No online registration available for this activity.
- Parent/legal guardians may only register their children.
For Ages: *5-13
- Session 1: Monday, June 12 - Friday, July 7 (No camp on 7/4)
- Session 2: Monday, July 10 - Friday, August 4
- $400 per child/session.
- $700 per child if registered for both sessions
- $500 per child/session.
- $875 per child if registered for both sessions
- Registration Fee Includes:
- Trip transportation on school buses
- Minimum 1:15 counselor to child ratio
- 5 camp t-shirts to be worn every day to camp
- 1 swim shirt for all water related activities
- Not able to purchase individual days or weeks.
- Registration fee does NOT include field trips, special on-site activities and lunches.
7:30 AM-6:00 PM
The following forms of identification must be shown at time of registration. You will not be permitted to register unless you have these documents with you at registration (NO EXCEPTIONS, EVEN IF CHILD HAS ATTENDED PREVIOUS TOWN OF JUPITER CAMPS!):
- 2017 Camp Registration Form
- Birth certificate for all NEW children registering for camp (or copy)
- Driver’s License with current incorporated Town of Jupiter address; if you have recently relocated to incorporated Jupiter, you must have a driver’s license with your new address.
- Florida requires that you update your address information on your drivers license within ten days of moving. The easiest way is online.
- A 2017 water bill, cable bill, land-line phone bill or power bill, property tax form or current rental contract that matches NAME and ADDRESS on driver’s license.
You may pay for the camp with cash, check, Visa, Master Card or American Express. Payment and registration must be completed in person at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail, Jupiter.
Payment Plan Option
For those wanting to take advantage of the payment plan option, $200 per child is due at the time of registration. Full camp balances are due on or before Friday, May 12, 2017. **Failure to comply may result in loss of space(s).
A $50, per child, non-refundable, administrative fee will apply to any refunds requested for this camp after the Open Registration period ends. In addition to the administrative fee, pro-rated refunds will only be available for the summer youth camp through the end of week 1 for each session.