2017 Itty Bitty Multi Sports Camp
Date:July 10-14, 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Cost:Residents - $95 / Non-Residents - $119
This camp is designed for the young athlete and their first camp. These four to six year olds will learn basic sports skills and have a blast doing so. Sports will consist of basketball, football, soccer, and baseball. This camp will challenge, teach and entertain your young athlete.
- Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail, Jupiter, 33458
- Class Size: Minimum 10 / Maximum 40
Resident registration begins April 3, 2017
Non-resident registration begins April 10, 2017
- Camp Registration Form
Everyone must complete this form even if you register online. You must turn in this form at least 5 days prior to the start of camp.
- In-person Registration can be completed at the Jupiter Community Center, located at 200 Military Trail Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-8:00 PM and Saturday, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
- Online registration
You will need to know your Rectrac Household number; this is NOT your JTAA PAYS number. If you do not know, or do not have a Rectrac Household number please contact the Jupiter Community Center for assistance at (561) 741-2400.
- Full payment is due at registration.
- In accordance with the ADA, all persons with special needs are welcome to register. Please call Julie Wark Wolnewitz at 561-741-2252 at least two weeks prior to camp start date to ensure appropriate needs can be met.
For camp and registration questions, please contact Julie Wark Wolnewitz at 561-741-2252.