Ecotourism Expo Vendors
Please print or bookmark this information for your reference and visit this page as the event draws near for important updates. Our event will go rain or shine. Please make sure all information is passed on to your
- Saturday, February 3, 2018
- 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Jupiter Community Center, Multi-Purpose Gym
200 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Vendors need to be ready to go by 10:00 AM
- Contact information for Bonnie Caroline on February 2nd & 3rd: 561-741-2400 or via email.
SET UP INFORMATION:
On Friday, the day before the event, if you are having trouble locating us or have questions, please call 741-2400. This phone will be manned from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT CALL MY OFFICE NUMBER (741-2314) AS I WILL NOT BE IN MY OFFICE.
- Booths will be labeled. If you would like to be next to another group please specify in the comments section of the application or send me an email.
- Booth set up is on Friday, February 2,
2018from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Ecotourism drop off area is on the west side of Community Center, off of Daniels Way. Heading east on Indiantown Road take a right on to Daniels Way. Your 1st left off of Daniels Way will be the vendor drop off area for the Civic Fair, Business Fair
andEco-tourism Expo. THIS IS ONLY DROP-OFF PARKING UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED.
- 2017 Jubilee Ecotourism Site Map (To be updated 1/30/18)
- Multi-purpose gym will be locked Friday night at 6 PM.
- Each booth will be provided with 1 - 6' table and 2 chairs (If you need more seating please bring your own additional chairs.)
- If you need extended hours for set up on Friday, please feel free to contact me and we can make alternate plans whenever possible.
DAY OF EVENT
- SET UP/PARKING
- On Saturday, if you need to reach me prior to the event PLEASE CALL 741-2400. This phone will be manned from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. PLEASE DO NOT CALL MY OFFICE NUMBER (741-2314) AS I WILL NOT BE IN MY OFFICE.On Saturday morning you will not be able to enter the Community Center from the east side of the Town Hall campus to set up.)
- On Saturday morning you will need to be set up by 10 am. You may drop off your items and then park in the designated vendor parking area. If you have a lot of material it would be a good idea to bring a
hand cartwith you. Please use the west entrance of the community center located off Daniels Way, see site map.
- Booths have been assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Multi-Purpose Gym has many outlets so if you need electric please remember to bring your own extension cords and/or power strip.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, Ecotourism vendor parking is located at the Jupiter High School parking lot off of Daniels Way. DO NOT PARK IN THE VENDOR DROP OFF AREA. Please convey this to all members of your organization. If you have a lot of materials we encourage you to set up, or at the very least, drop off your materials on Friday.
- There is disabled parking on the east side of the Community Center for any volunteer or associate in need.
- We do not provide refreshments so please bring your own or you may purchase food from the event food vendors. (There is a Wendy's within walking distance.) As a vendor, you will have access to a refrigerator and microwave.
- For your convenience, there is an ATM available in the Community Center lobby.
- FREE Public WiFi will be available during the event. (Special note: the WiFi tends to be slow when there is a lot of
- The purpose of a raffle is to attract Jubilee patrons to the Ecotourism Expo, along with the popcorn smell, LOL! People love raffles so the more vendors that can host a raffle at their booth the better. Please encourage everyone (no age restrictions), to participate in your raffle. In the years past, I was able to collect the prizes and conduct the raffle but I have found that I'm not able to be at my booth and promote the raffle at the same time so I'm relying on each individual booth to do their own raffle.
- We ask that you do not
breakdownyour booth until 3:45 pm.
- All equipment must be removed from the Community Center before you leave.
We are unable to store any equipment Saturday night.
- Please use
westside of Community Center, Multi-Purpose gym doors off of Daniels Way to reload.
- We ask that you do not
ADDITIONAL HOUSEKEEPING NOTES/REMINDERS:
- One application/business per booth.
- Selling of products/services onsite is PERMITTED WITHIN YOUR BOOTH ONLY.
You must be pre-approved to sell items/services at your booth and MUST be related to Ecotourism.
Boothactivities should be appropriate to the family-oriented nature of the Jubilee.
- Please refrain from alcohol
usageduring the Jubilee.
- Each booth will be provided with 1 - 6' table and 2 chairs.
- The required theme of your booth and promotions should be Ecotourism related
therefore, the Town reserves the right to decline or reject any questionable, non-related material and or material sales.
- There will be FREE popcorn again at the Town of Jupiter Waterway Trail booth. This is mainly to attract people
in tothe Expo.
- The Jupiter Jubilee is a green event. Absolutely no balloon giveaways or balloon decorations are allowed.
- A flyer listing all Eco-Tourism Expo participants and their contact information will be provided by the Town. Business/Organization descriptions will be taken from your application.
- Open public WiFi access is available; no password needed.
We are always looking to improve this event so if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to e-mail them.If you still have questions about this event, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by e-mail or by phone, 741-2314.
General hours are 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
Thank you for participating in this year's Jupiter Jubilee Ecotourism event.
200 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458