A "registered vendor" means a business that has submitted the required paperwork TO THE JUPITER RECREATION DEPARTMENT and has been added to the Town of Jupiter Registered Vendor List. Once a prospective vendor has completed all of the registration requirements the vendor will be placed on the “Registered Vendor List.” This list is available off of the Facility Rental website in PDF format to all prospective clients looking to book events, weddings, parties and more at the Civic Center, Old Town Hall, Community Center and Skate Park. There is no fee to be added to the 2018-2019 Town of Jupiter Registered Vendor List.
- Vendor registration is mandatory for any 2018 and 2019 facility rentals at the Civic Center, Old Town Hall and Community Center.
- Vendors should complete the registration form (below) and submit necessary paperwork as noted on this webpage.
- To remain on the registered vendor list, vendors will need to resubmit their renewed BTR and COI information annually.
Which Vendors Should Register with the Town of Jupiter?
- Vendors/service providers that have entered into a written contract and will be providing/performing services on site for anyone who has rented the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall and Jupiter Community Center.
- Friends and family often provide services such as catering, DJ, planning, etc. In these cases, registration is not required unless a written contract has been signed between parties.
Summary of Vendor Registration Requirements:
- Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Jupiter as an additional insurer
- Event coordinators that supply Commercial General Liability are able to contract with vendors of their choosing provided the event coordinator's insurance lists all covered vendors and they assume all liability and risk for outside vendors.
- Certificate of Insurance Requirements and Example Certificate
- Insurance requirements may NOT be applicable for your type of business.
- Copy of Town of Jupiter Business Tax Registration (Formally Known As: Town of Jupiter Occupational License)
- If you are doing business within the city limits of Jupiter you are required to register your business with the Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipts/Registration. This includes businesses physically located within incorporated Town of Jupiter and those businesses physically located in another city or in an unincorporated area outside of the Town of Jupiter.
- Contact Information for Town of Jupiter Business Tax Receipts
210 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL, 33458 | 561-741-2318 | Email | Webpage Link
Business Tax Receipt Counter Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- How to print your Business Tax Receipt License (PDF)
- Vendor Registration