The HOA Request Application should be used by any local homeowner or property owner associations or any management companies for meeting requests only. For all other requests please use the Online General Request Application.
Please read the below information carefully.
- The request application is your first step in requesting a meeting. HOA’s may use this form to request meeting space at the Jupiter Community Center or the Old Town Hall.
- HOA/POA Online Request Application (HOA Meetings Only)
- Hourly fees at the Community Center and Old Town Hall will be billed when access to room begins and will end when access ends. (For example, if your access starts at 10 am, your event is from 11am-12pm and your clean up will end at 1pm, you will be billed from 10am-1pm, 3 hours total at the hourly rental rate.)
- YOU MAY NOT ENTER THE FACILITY PRIOR TO YOUR ACCESS BEGIN TIME AND YOU MUST EXIT THE FACILITY BY ACCESS END TIME. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN DOUBLE BOOKINGS. IT IS IMPARATIVE THAT YOU OBSERVE YOUR ACCESS BEGIN/END TIMES. SHOULD YOU NEED TO CHANGE THESE HOURS PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY CENTER AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR MEETING.
- Please be aware that completing this form does not confirm or hold your date(s).
- Please do not call to see if dates are available as they may not be available when you submit your request application.
- Dates will not be put on hold over the phone or in person.
- Reservation must be submitted online. Walk in reservations are no longer accepted.
- Requests will be reviewed and the designated contact person will be notified by e-mail within 5-7 working days of the status of their request. The meeting contact will be e-mailed a confirmation/invoice if one of the dates requested is available with instructions for payment or notification that the dates are not available.
- Facility requests may not always be processed as fast as the HOA/Property manager anticipates so, whenever possible, please submit your request as early as possible to allow for the varied response time due to vacations, special projects and illness.
- Should you need to change a date or time after you submit your electronic application please e-mail us the change as soon as possible. You do not need to submit another application. Please be sure to read the Facility Reservation Policies for each location as they are very different. Thank you for selecting one of the Town’s rental facilities for your next event!
- You may opt to pay facility rental fees on Webtrac, the online Recreation registration software.
For additional questions or online payment instructions please contact Bonnie Caroline at (561) 741-2400.