Facility Permit Information
Reservations for the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall AND Community Center must go through a permit review and approval process. A permit should be considered a “request” to a faclity. Once a permit is received, staff confirms the applicant meets all rental requirements. Once a permit is approved a reservation will be created at which time the applicant will receive a "Next Steps" email to confirm the reservation.
- All permits must be submitted through the Recreation's online Registration software. No in-person permits accepted.
- There is no fee to submit a permit.
- Applicants are required to be at least 21 years old and must be either an 1) incorporated Jupiter Resident*, 2) incorporated Jupiter HOA/POA, 3) Jupiter Public School or 4) Government Agencies.
- Applicant named on permit is EXCLUSIVELY responsible for all aspects of the permitting and rental process including, but not limited to, payments, communications, clean up, policy compliance, key pickup and return, etc.
- Prior to reservation confirmation, applicant will be required to submit Proof of Identification (Drivers License or State issued ID card) and proof of residency (current utility bill matching the Jupiter ID address).
- Permits will be processed by their Webtrac date stamp. HOWEVER, permits that have submitted required paperwork will have priority over those permits who have not submitted the required paperwork.
- Town facilities are not to be used as a way to gain direct or indirect monetary benefit to any person, business, or any group other than for Non-Profit, 501(c)3 organization fundraisers.
- Permits, for all facilities combined, are restricted to no more than 2 per calendar month, per applicant/account/group.
- Please be sure to read the rental policies and rules for your specific facility prior to submitting a permit.
- Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance but not less than 10 days prior to the rental date.
- Online payments may be made using either MasterCard, VISA, or AMEX.
- Jupiter Businesses are no longer required/permitted to rent the Jupiter Civic Center.
- Submitting a permit does NOT automatically confirm your date
- lendar availability does not include any pending permits or maintenance closures.
|*An incorporated Jupiter Resident pays Town of Jupiter taxes.|
Examples NOT considered incorporated Town of Jupiter: Jupiter Farms, Jonathan’s Landing, Tequesta.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400, during our business hours or Email us at any time.
Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-9 PM, Saturdays, 8 AM-4 PM.