How to Submit a Facility Permit
The instructions below make the following assumptions:
- You know your username and password for Webtrac
- You have read the specific rental policies/rules for the facility you wish to reserve
- You have read the permitting policies
How to Submit a Permit
- To submit a permit, go to the Webtrac Splash Page and log in.
- At the top of the page click on ’Facility Permits’ to reveal a drop down box with 3 facilities listed (Old Town Hall Permit, Civic Center Permit and Community Center Permit. Click on desired facility.
- Scroll down to the search results, and click on the green button next to today’s date under the facility.
- This will bring you to a 3-part screen where there are calendars on the left, time blocks in the middle and on the right your selected date/times. It is this view where you can see availability on the calendars to the left. (A red dot means no time slots are available and a green dot means time slots are available.)
- If you click on the date at the top of the page you will be able to select dates or you can click on the date in the calendars as well.
- If the desired date/time is available, you will click on the time slot once to add it to the right hand column titled “My Selected Time Slots.” If you have more than one date you may continue adding the additional dates/times with the same process. Double check the day/dates and if correct click the blue “Add to Cart” button at the bottom right of screen.
- To delete a selection, simply click once on the selection and click Remove.
- Answer Questions regarding your event.
- Then click on the “One Click to Finish Button” and your permit is submitted.
- The next screen will have a link to your permit submission, a link to the rental policies and Instructions on how to send us your Proof of Residence documentation.