Please take notice that the Public Hearings on the item(s) listed below are scheduled to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Complex, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida at 7:00 PM on the following dates:
- April 13, 2021.....…....Planning and Zoning Commission
- May 18, 2021....…......Town Council (1st reading)
- June 15, 2021.……....Town Council (2nd reading)
HEARING DATES ARE TENTATIVE
Public Storage - Applications for:
- A Planned Unit Development (PUD) amendment with a request to increase the allowable square footage on Lot 9 to allow for an additional driveway connecting to Toney Penna and waivers for reduced loading space size and drive-aisle width, on a 15.6+/- acre PUD, known as the Southern Park of Commerce; and,
- Special exception and site plan applications for a three-story, 107,588 square foot, limited-access storage building, on a 9.9+/- acre parcel, located at 975 Military Trail.
(PZ# 3769, 3770, 3971)*
Owner: Public Storage Inc.
* Title maybe subject to revisions prior to approval.
At such times and place the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Town Council are scheduled to hear all evidence and arguments in support or in opposition to this item. Anyone desiring to appeal a decision of the presiding body on matters considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings. They may need to ensure that a verbatim record is made, including the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is based. The Town of Jupiter does not provide such a record.
Please check the agendas to verify the hearing dates and location. These agendas are typically posted, with supporting documentation, on the Town of Jupiter website a week before the meeting. It can be found in the left side menu under Agenda & Minutes at www.jupiter.fl.us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact, Garret Watson, Planning and Zoning Department at (561) 741-2549.
Valerie Y. Hampe, Secretary
Planning and Zoning Department
Posted on www.jupiter.fl.us website: January 21, 2021