The Business Community Liaison is dedicated to helping Jupiter businesses navigate Town processes and regulations in order to help the local business community address needs related to projects and issues that require Town support and processing.
Check out the latest Town of Jupiter Business Journal (Click Here Version OptionsBusiness Community LiaisonHeadline Version OptionsBusiness Community LiaisonHeadline)
The Business Community Liaison can help businesses by:
- Providing direction with development applications, building permit applications and special event applications.
- Explaining rules and regulations that apply to different businesses.
- Ensuring governmental regulations are satisfied.
- Acting as a liaison with other Town departments to streamline communication, making the process more efficient.
- Making the business community aware of assistance programs, such as grants.
- Making contact with other government agencies involved with business projects.
For small business owners looking to move into the Town of Jupiter, or those that may be looking to expand or move their business within the Town, the Business Community Liaison can help:
- Explain licensing requirements required by Palm Beach County.
- Provide a point of contact for Planning and Zoning “use” requirements.
- Navigate other applicable regulations, laws and agencies.
To contact the Business Community Liaison, please email email@example.com or call 561-741-2669.