Hospitality Vendor Registration
A "registered vendor" refers to a hospitality business in the north county area which has provided the initial requested paperwork and has been added to the Jupiter Recreation's HOSPITALITY Vendor List.
- Vendors are encouraged to register with the Recreation Department however, AT THIS TIME, it is not required.
- Inclusion on this list does NOT imply any kind of endorsement by the Town of Jupiter nor does it guarantee in any way the quality of service they provide.
- Vendors are hired and contracted at the applicants own risk.
- Before signing a contract with any vendor it is highly recommended that you read their service contract and confirm any required industry licenses and insurance.
Who Should Register?
- Northern Palm Beach County Hospitality businesses who are wishing to increase their visibility.
- Any hospitality business that requires a written contract for a client who is renting the Jupiter Civic Center, Old Town Hall and Jupiter Community Center.
- Friends and family often provide services such as catering, DJ, planning, etc. In these cases, registration is not required unless a written contract has been signed between parties.
Summary of Vendor Registration Requirements:
- Certificate of Insurance (COI)
What is it? A certificate of insurance is a standardize document that provides evidence that certain types of insurance coverages and limits have been purchased. A COI is requested when liability and large losses are a concern.
- The Certificate Holder is the entity (Town of Jupiter, 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL 33458) that is provided a certificate of insurance and is listed in the space provided for that purpose. Certificate of Insurance Requirements and Example Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance requirements may NOT be applicable for all types of business, therefore, a Hold Harmless Agreement maybe completed instead.
- Copy of Business Registration
- Please email either your city, county or state registration with your application.
Information, qualifications and/or procedures for vendor and service provider registration may be updated/changed at the Town of Jupiter's discretion.
|Kathy Fagan EnterprisesOpens in New Windowemail@example.comOpens in New Window||Full|
|Lilly CateringOpens in New Windowfirstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in New Window||Full|
|Little Moir’s Catering Opens in New Window||561 email@example.com||Catering|
|McCarthy Images Opens in New Windowfirstname.lastname@example.org Opens in New Window||Photography|
|Park Avenue BBQOpens in New Windowemail@example.com||Catering|
|Wedding Bells and Sea ShellsOpens in New Windowfirstname.lastname@example.org||Full|