Community Redevelopment Agency
What We Do
The Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) in Jupiter was created in 2003 to manage the area along the coastal and intracoastal waterways from Inlet Village south to Ocean Way. The CRA is funded primarily by tax increment revenues and grants.
CRA Commission meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month at 7 PM in Council Chambers, 210 Military Trail. For meeting schedules, agendas, and backup items, visit the CRA Agendas page.
- View the presentation from the November 20, 2013 CRA Commission meeting.
The CRA Sub-Areas
For purposes of review and to gain a better understanding of surrounding issues and the ways properties interact with one another, the CRA is divided into four distinct sub-areas. These areas are as follows:
- The South CRA - The area South of Indiantown Road except for the commercial areas on the east side of US-1
- The Central CRA – The area North of Indiantown Road to the south side of the Jupiter River Oxbow and the commercial properties the east Side of US-1 south of Indiantown Road.
- The Burt Reynolds Park Area – the island of land created by the Intracoastal Waterway and the Jupiter River Oxbow.
- The Inlet Village – The area North of Jupiter River Oxbow to the Jupiter Inlet
While the four areas are all part of the CRA, each area is unique with its own characteristics that define it from the other areas and each has its own set of needs. Click here to view the CRA map.