Jupiter U: Jupiter's Annual Citizens' Academy Program
Jupiter U Virtual Tours Now Available
To be able to provide this complimentary, unique program in a safe way, we are offering Jupiter U as a series of virtual tours. These online tours highlight and educate residents about their local government as well as their unique Town. The videos are available for residents to watch on demand at their leisure by clicking here Jupiter U Virtual Tours Now Available Jupiter U Virtual Tours Now Available.
Digital Welcome Packet for Viewers
Before watching the video tours, check out the links below to explore information about the Town including various Town maps, budget information and strategic priorities for the Town.
- Town of Jupiter 2020 Annual Report - The annual report give residents insights on the Town's policy actions and accomplishments in the last year, and provides context to the Town's budgeting process and key areas of focus.
- Strategic Plan at a Glance - This document is a short summary of the 2021-2022 Strategic Plan.
- Latest Town Times Newsletter - Get the latest Town news and offerings in this quarterly newsletter.
- Jupiter History Map - Viewers will learn about local history in a few of the videos including the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and the DuBois Pioneer Home tours; however, this map highlights all historically significant areas around Town. Viewers can use the map to take their own self-guided tour.
- Jupiter Open Spaces Map - This map shows and gives a description of the Town's 10 open space areas. Use this map to see the locations referenced in the open space video tour.
- Neighborhood Map - Get to know the Town's neighborhoods with this map. Town boundaries as well as Town police districts (referenced in first police Jupiter U video) are illustrated in this map.
- Riverwalk Map - Though there is no Riverwalk tour this year, use this map and go for a fun walk along the Town's beautiful Riverwalk.
For questions about the program, please reach out to Kate Pokorny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-741-2365.