Jupiter Recreation has been using the same registration software since 2006 but this is not the same as JTAA's registration software. If you have rented a facility, registered for a class or program with the Jupiter Recreation Department chances are you probably already have an account.
How to find out if you have an existing account:
- Call our customer service number at 561-741-2400, Monday-Friday, 8am-9pm and Saturdays, 8am-4pm.
- You may use this form where you can also attached the required documents.
Creating a Webtrac Account
- Go to the Online Permitting Webiste - Webtrac Splash Page. On the top right side of the page find the Account Log-In box.
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button. Complete required information and select save. It may take up to 48 hrs for your account to be activated. You will not be able to log in until Recreation staff activates your account.
- Once your account is activated you will receive an email with your account log in information.
- Until you have received an account approval email from Jupiter Recreation containing your login information you will not be able to log in to Webtrac so please be sure to use an email account that you monitor frequently.
Forgot Your Login Information
- Go to the Webtrac Splash Page.
- On the top right side of our splash page find the Account Log-In box. (Right)
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button and follow screen prompts.
✔ If it's your first time logging in, or you have never changed your login or passcode, it will be your household ID # for both.
Questions? Please contact us at 561-741-2400 or Email us at anytime. Our current operating hours are Monday-Friday,
8 AM-5 PM.