Turtle Trot 5K Run
The 30th Annual Turtle Trot 5K Run is a flat and fast, out and back 3.1-mile race along the beautiful Jupiter beach. A free tech shirt will be provided to all registered participants, available sizes are first come, first served. All finishers will receive a medal for completing the 5K. Accuchip will manage all timing and scoring.
|18+||17 & Under||Senior (60+)||Virtual Run||Kids Fun Run|
Packet Pick up
Friday, May 1, 2020
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Jupiter Community Center • 200 Military Trail
Your packet contains your race bib and other special samples and offers.
- You are able to pick up packets for family & friends.
- For your convenience, if you are picking up packets for a large group please call ahead (741-2400) to let us know the names so we can have the packets ready for you.
- Race packets will also be available for pick up on race day under the registration tents located across from the scoring trailer.
Kids (under 11), come join the fun and run in the 1 Mile Kids Fun Run. Start time 7:10 am; a t-shirt and finishers medal will be awarded to all Fun Run participants. (Max: 100 registered racers)
- Registration is $10 until April 29, 2020 @ 5 pm or upon maximum race capacity
- This is not a timed race
- Registration will ONLY be available online
- 1st-3rd overall male and female
- 1st-3rd for male and female runners in each of the 15 age groups.
- 2019 Results
Healthier Jupiter's 'Couch to 5K' Free 9-Week Program
T.B.A., Saturdays at 8:00 am
Jupiter Medical Center's Cary Grossman Health & Wellness Center • 1004 S. Old Dixie
Healthier Jupiter in partnership with the Town of Jupiter’s Recreation Department and Jupiter Medical Center’s Cary Grossman Health & Wellness Center will be offering a free 9-week Couch to 5K Training Program to help individuals to gradually increase their physical activity levels enough to walk/run a 5K or 3.1 miles. Not only will you receive encouragement from Jupiter Medical Center’s Wellness Center instructors and Healthier Jupiter staff, but you will also encourage and support each community member as you work toward your personal health and wellness goals.
This program is a great way to ease your way into a healthier lifestyle and get ready for that 5K you have always wanted to run! This Couch to 5K Training Program is open to all physical activity levels and ages. Families are encouraged to participate together.
Participants will receive a coupon code towards Turtle Trot registration.