Jupiter Community Center Gym Floor Resurfacing Project Update
Due to delays that occurred with the floor resurfacing project, the Main Gym will remain closed Monday, Sept. 9-Wednesday, Sept. 11. 50+ Basketball and Pickleball will be moved to the Multi-Purpose Gym during this time. We anticipate the Main Gym to reopen for play on Thursday, Sept. 12.We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Please see the schedule below for modified times and courtavailability:
September 9th-13th 50+ Basketballand Pickleball Schedule
Monday 9/9 8:00am-11:00am 50+ Basketball (MP Gym)
11:30am-2:30pm Pickleball (MP Gym- 3 courts)
Tuesday9/10 9:45am-11:30am 50+ Basketball (MP Gym)
Wednesday 9/11 8:00am-2:30pm Pickleball (MP Gym- 3 courts)
Thursday9/12 8:00am-11:00am 50+ Basketball (Main Gym)
Friday 9/13 8:00am-5:00pm Pickleball (Main Gym & MP Gym- 6 courts)
Open Gym Policies (PDF)
- Prior to 2:45 p.m., participants must be at least 18 years of age when school is in session.
- Non marking court shoes required - black soled shoes must be tested prior to playing.
- Shorts must be worn at waist, not showing undergarments.
- No food or drinks allowed in gym.
- All gym participants must use water fountains and rest rooms located near the locker rooms.
- Any profanity, fighting or destruction of property will result in suspension from the facility or permanent loss of facility usage.
- Open gym can be cancelled at anytime due to maintenance or recreational programming needs.
- Polices are subject to change.
Assorted video game platforms & games, air hockey, ping pong and billiards. Equipment provided but must be checked out at the front desk with photo id. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information please call (561) 741-2400.