As of 5:00 pm on August 27, 2020, all Town of Jupiter and Palm Beach County playgrounds and outdoor fitness equipment will be open for use at your own risk.
- View Emergency Order Number 21 - Amends Palm Beach County Emergency Order 2020-005 to allow for the reopening of playgrounds and certain other park facilities. This order will be effective 5:00 p.m. on August 27, 2020.
Family Use Hours Rules & Regulations will apply at those parks with athletic amenities; some fields and amenities may not be available due to maintenance, CDC guidelines and the guidelines listed in the Executive Order. All other park rules and regulations remain in effect.
Restrictions on use of Town parks:
- Abacoa Community Park
- Jupiter Skate Park, by reservation only for participants with a valid skate park membership and at a maximum of 10 participants in each 90-minute session.
- These temporary restrictions, hours, and sessions will be in place until further notice. User limits, rules, updated session times, and additional information can be found at www.jupiter.fl.us/skatepark. Please call (561) 630-5684 during operating hours with questions or to make a session reservation
- Maplewood Park
- Basketball and racquetball courts are open 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. Due to current Palm Beach County Emergency Order restrictions, court lights will remain off until further notice.
Restriction on recreational activities in Town parks:
- Large picnic pavilions at Jupiter Community Park remain closed.
- No congregating on courts or sidelines.
- Family Usage Regulations and hours are in place for all athletic fields.
- Congregating in groups of 10 or more persons is prohibited.
- Use of shared sports equipment is prohibited.
- Natural areas, trails, jogging paths (one-way, unidirectional) are only open for walking, running, strolling and biking.
- Fish cleaning stations limited to one (1) person per station at a time. Proper cleaning and sanitation processes should always be practiced.
- Physical distancing at a minimum of ten (10) feet between fishermen must be followed.
Please continue to monitor federal, state and local orders and guidelines for further information. This information supersedes any other park information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more COVID-19 related information and resources please visit our main webpage.