School's Out Camps
Our School's Out Camp offers a safe environment, with supervision and fun activities during Palm Beach County School's teacher work days and select holidays. Due to reduced capacity School's Out Camps are limited to incorporated Jupiter residents only.
- School's Out Camp Schedule (Links to PDF)
2021 - 2022 SOC Dates
Fee: Residents $38.00
- October 15
- November 22, 23, 24
- December 23, 28, 29, 30
- January 3, 4
- Focus on Health & Safety
- General Camp Information
- General Registration Information
- Stay Connected with Procare
The Recreation Department is continually updating its processes and protocols in accordance with the most recent guidance from the CDC, camp industry, as well as state and Local health officials. Camp will maintain reduced group sizes and practice social distancing to help ensure a safe environment for campers and staff.
Enhanced protocols include:
- Daily health check for staff and campers required before coming to the Community Center
- No-touch infrared thermometers used to conduct temperature checks
- Cloth face coverings/mask required to be worn by staff and campers, as recommended by the CDC
- Hygiene and handwashing emphasized
- Reduced group sizes, as determined by local guidance
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces, equipment, supplies and restrooms
- Modified classroom layouts to promote social distancing as much as possible
- For ages 5-12 (Five year olds must be registered in kindergarten)
- All camps take place at the Jupiter Community Center located at 200 Military Trail, unless otherwise noted.
- Activities may include team sports, group games, craft projects, movies, game room time and field trips.
- Please note that there will be no camps offered on early release days or national holidays. All camps take place at the Jupiter Community Center located at 200 Military Trail, unless otherwise noted. Camp hours are 7:30 AM through 5:30 PM.
- Pre-registration is required for all camps.
- Registration ends at 5:00 pm, three business days prior to each camp date.
- Two way to register:
- Or in person at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Full payment for all camps is due at time of registration.
Parents and Staff can Stay Connected using Procare App
Recreation staff will be using Procare, a child care management software, to communicate with parents during camp. This software application allows staff to conduct contactless and paperless sign-in and sign-out and also allows parents the ability to update their family’s contact information, emergency contact and approved pick-up lists at any time. Parents who is not attend 2021 Summer Camp will receive Procare invite through their email. Parents will need to take some time to log-into their Procare account to ensure all their information is up to date. Procare also has a mobile app that can be downloaded for easier use.
Any questions please contact Ned Massee by email or call the Jupiter Community Center at 561-741-2400.