Engaging and Empowering Neighborhoods
Neighborhood Services works with residents to maintain and improve the quality of life in Jupiter and focuses on strategies that make all neighborhoods desirable places to live.
The goal of Neighborhood Services is to develop pride, ownership, mutual responsibility, and collaborative problem solving to improve the quality of life in the neighborhoods.
Some Ways That Neighborhood Services Can Help
- Liaise between residents and the Town
- Coordinate several grant programs (including Matching grants for HOAs and Neighborhood Groups, Community Building Grants, and Home Improvement Grants)
- Administer federal Community Development Block Grant program
- Organize neighborhood clean-up activities
- Arrange workshops driven by what is happening in the community, for community participation, and to assist residents (financial, housing, leadership development)