"Anyone who keeps learning stays young." - Henry Ford
Check out the Town's upcoming free seminars covering a variety of health topics. Though these programs are free, participants should RSVP by calling 561-741-2400, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (in email, include the seminar's title and date as well as the full names, addresses and phone numbers for all participants), or online by clicking here.
All seminars are held at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail.
To RSVP call 561-741-2400 or RSVP here.
Presented by: Alzheimer’s Association (Non-Profit)
The mission of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA) is to provide support, services and education to individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias nationwide, and fund research for better treatment and a cure. Seminars begin at 11:15 am. Seminars will be hosted on a quarterly basis.
- Thursday, September 28, 2023, 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Free Memory Screenings
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 10 Warning Signs Alzheimer's
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024, Understanding Alzheimer's & Dementia
Presented by: Coalition for Independent Living Options, Inc.
The Coalition for Independent Living Options Inc. (CILO) is a private non-profit, client directed civil rights organization for children and adults with all types of disabilities. CILO primarily serves Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, and Okeechobee counties. We promote the Americans With Disabilities Act’s core goals of equality, full participation, independent living, and economic self-sufficiency. CILO works with you to develop goals and independent living skills and to break down attitudes and physical barriers in the community, so you can attain your dreams. Seminars begin at 10:00 am.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023, Nutrition for Active Individuals
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, Dietary Supplements
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023, Emotional Eating Strategies
- Thursday, January 25, 2024, Food Additives & Compounds
Presented by: Humana (Sponsor)
Seminars begin at 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023, Veteran's and Medicare Beneficiaries 101
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023, Humana Member Orientation: Let's talk about 2023 HMO Gold Plus Benefits
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023, 5 Steps to Advance Care Planning
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024, Seasonal Allergy Relief