Know Before You Vote: 2022 Primary Election
County, state, and federal positions are on the ballot.
The primary election is set for Tuesday, August 23, and the 2022 general election is set for Tuesday, November 8. Though these are not Town elections, Jupiter residents may still have some questions. The Town has compiled some key dates and topics below to help answer resident questions. For complete details on the primary and general election, visit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections’ website.
Voting Precinct May Have Changed
Before the primary election on Tuesday, August 23, residents should double-check their voting precinct. Due to redistricting, which is done after each census, some polling precincts have changed. The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections office is mailing out new Voter ID Cards to all registered voters in the county that will list residents’ new polling location. Residents can also check their polling location online here Version OptionsElection InformationHeadline.
Registering to Vote
The deadline to register to vote in the upcoming primary election is Monday, July 25. To register to vote or to request a vote-by-mail ballot, click here Version OptionsElection InformationHeadline.
Early Voting Details
Early voting for the 2022 primary election begins Monday, August 8 and runs through Sunday, August 21. There are two early voting locations in Jupiter – Jupiter Community Center (200 Military Trail) and FAU Jupiter Campus (5353 Parkside Drive). For a complete list of early voting locations, click here Version OptionsElection InformationHeadline.
- The next Municipal Election is scheduled for March 14, 2023 for the First District seat (three-year term) and Second District seat (three-year term).
- A Run-off Election (if necessary) is scheduled for March 28, 2023.
- Candidate Qualifying Dates: 12:00 PM Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - 12:00 PM Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
Please Note: The Jupiter Municipal Complex will be closed Friday, November 11, 2022 in observance of Veteran's Day.
The Town of Jupiter 2022 Election Results.
Campaign Treasurer's Reports
Become a Poll Worker
Calling new poll workers! Serve your community and get paid (up to $320 each Election). The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections is looking for dedicated workers with great technology and communication skills. Click here to learn more or apply.
Town of Jupiter Town Council
View an interactive map to find your Town of Jupiter residency district.
- Precinct Finder
- Vote by Mail Ballot Information - Deadline to request a Vote by Mail Ballot be mailed to you is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 04, 2023. Vote by Mail Ballot must be received by the Supervisor of Elections office by 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Opens in New Window
- Register to Vote - Deadline to register to vote is on Monday, February 13, 2023.
- For more information, visit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website or call (561) 656-6200. Opens in New Window Opens in New Window
- Interested in becoming a Poll Worker for the next election?
State & County Resources
- Florida Division of Elections Opens in New Window
- Florida Commission on Ethics Opens in New Window
- Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics Opens in New Window
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
Opens in New Wi