• TO THE CITIZENS OF THE TOWN OF JUPITER, FLORIDA
• Please be advised that the members of the Town of Jupiter Town Council will hold a Special Meeting on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 6:30 P.M. in the Town Council Chambers at 210 Military Trail, Jupiter, Florida. As part of this Special Meeting the Council will recess to a private Attorney-Client session in the Town Manager’s Conference Room as authorized by §286.011(8), Florida Statutes to consider pending litigation in two separate cases the styles of which are set forth below.
• ATTORNEY - CLIENT SESSION
• Following the call to order of the Special Meeting, the Council will discuss the listed agenda items and then recess to a private Attorney–Client session in the Town Manager’s Conference Room. It is expected that the Attorney-Client portion of this meeting will be attended by: Mayor Todd R. Wodraska, Vice-Mayor Ilan Kaufer, Councilors Ron Delaney, Jim Kuretski and Wayne Posner, Town Attorney, Thomas J. Baird, and Town Manager Andy Lukasik. In the case of Harbourside Place LLC, Special Counsel Lyman H. Reynold, Jr. will be present for the discussion of the case styled Harbourside Place LLC v. Town of Jupiter and Jupiter Community Redevelopment Agency. All of the above, except Mr. Reynolds will be present for the discussion of the case of Town of Jupiter v. CHS Pharma, LLC and Stephan Chakoff. This case involves the default of a loan guarantee by CHS Pharma, Inc., a recipient of funds from the Town’s Economic Development Fund. The Attorney-Client session is expected to begin at approximately 6:35 P.M., and is anticipated to last for approximately 30 minutes. However, the session may continue so long as the Council determines it is necessary. At the conclusion of the private Attorney-Client Session, the Council will re-convene its Special Meeting in the Council Chambers and take up any remaining business on its agenda.
• For information, please contact Sally M. Boylan, Town Clerk at 746-2352.
Posted: April 27, 2016