The Jupiter Police Foundation is an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization raising funds for the Jupiter Police Department to support the men and women who continue to keep our community a safe place to live.
The mission of the Jupiter Police Foundation and its volunteer Board of Directors is to raise money through donations for the purpose of supporting the Jupiter Police Department; its community programs and officer equipment.
The Jupiter Police Foundation Board of Directors reviews, approves, and funds requests from the Police Department that may include:
• Procuring equipment, materials and supplies for use by the Jupiter Police Department, to include specialized units, teams, and the Police Explorers.
• Supporting community involvement activities in coordination with the police department.
• Supporting Citizens Police Academy courses that familiarize citizens with the operations of the Jupiter Police Department.
• Supporting youth programs, school programs and other activities providing positive experiences for the community.
• Funding public causes through community building, education and outreach; and supporting and helping officers and their families who are in need.
Thank you for your continued support of our department and the officers who keep our Town safe!
If you are interested in donating to the Jupiter Police Foundation, please visit their website at: