Infill and redevelopment regulations were adopted to reduce the processing requirements for many planning and zoning applications.
The regulations include:
- Incentives to encourage upgrades, infill development, and the redevelopment of existing areas and buildings
- Flexibility to the standard development requirements
- Ability to construct accessory residential units on non-residential properties
- Reduced public hearing requirements for certain development applications
Redevelopment Overlay Areas
- Center Street and North Alternate A1A
- Inlet Village
- Toney Penna
These redevelopment overlay areas (ROA) are depicted on the Zoning Map.