- Youth Athletics
Local youth sports leagues are organized by the Jupiter-Tequesta Athletic Association (JTAA). The JTAA is a non-profit organization which operates on a volunteer basis and historically provides multiple youth sport leagues throughout the year. For more information, visit the JTAA website or contact Adam Magun, Executive Director of JTAA, at (561)281-6552.
Athletic Facility Requests
Town of Jupiter athletic facilities may be available for use by youth travel sport teams or organizations. The four available season dates for the 2023-2024 year along with the application dates, process, and documentation are below. For more information, please contact Derek Harse, Recreation Supervisor, at email@example.com.
Season Dates and Request Form Timeline
|Season||Season Begins||Season Ends||Request Form Available||Request Form Due||Allocation Provided|
|August 7, 2023||November 19, 2023||June 5, 2023||June 16, 2023||July 7, 2023|
|November 20, 2023||February 4, 2024||September 4, 2023||September 16, 2023||October 20, 2023|
|February 5, 2024||May 5, 2024||December 4, 2023||December 15, 2023||January 5, 2024|
|Summer 2024||May 6, 2024||July 28, 2024||March 4, 2024||March 15, 2024||April 6, 2024|
- To request athletic facility usage at Town of Jupiter facilities, youth travel sport teams or organizations must request and submit a Youth Travel Sports Season Request Form by the submission deadline listed above. All sections of the forms must be fully completed electronically; handwritten forms will not be accepted. All forms shall be requested and submitted via email to Derek Harse, Recreation Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission of the request form does not guarantee the requested usage will be allocated to the team or organization.
- Upon submission of the forms, the Department of Parks and Recreation will review and adjust the requested allocation based on facility use and availability.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation will provide an approved allocation of usage to the team or organization by the dates outlined above.
The following additional documentation must be submitted with the Youth Travel Sports Season Request Form by the submittal deadline listed above:
- Proof of the team or organization’s insurance including a certificate of insurance in the appropriate format naming the Town of Jupiter as additionally insured
- Current list of all coaches, trainers, and any others with documentation of completed background screening for all
- Proof of concussion protocols addressing Florida Statue 943.0438
- Complete schedules for use of the requested athletic facilities for the entire season for the team or organization including the following:
- Team practices and/or team training sessions
- Home games/matches
- Away games/matches
- Tournament schedule
- Complete team/organization roster including home addresses for all athletes to verify residency status with the following:
- Team‐ a minimum of 50% participants must reside within incorporated Town of Jupiter
- Organization (3 or more teams)‐ inclusive of all participants, the organization must be comprised of the following:
- A minimum of 50% participants shall reside within incorporated Town of Jupiter
- Once 50% or more are determined to be residents of incorporated Town of Jupiter, the remaining participants may be comprised of residents of the “Jupiter Area” and other areas, with no more than 20% coming from other areas (areas other than incorporated Town of Jupiter and the “Jupiter Area”).